WRAP was developed in 1997 by a group of people who were searching for ways to overcome their own mental health issues and move on to fulfilling their life dreams and goals. It is now used extensively by people in all kinds of circumstances, and by health care and mental health systems all over the world to address all kinds of physical, mental health and life issues.
The journey within WRAP is personal and involves a change in attitudes, beliefs and skills towards a more meaningful way of life. WRAP brings an increased understanding and appreciation of personal strengths. WRAP is a new health technology.
The training is delivered on a regular basis by our fully trained staff. If you'd like to know more information about the training please fill in the form below.
WRAP focuses on four separate elements:
- Taking positive action on our own behalf
- Learning more about ourselves, our world & all the resources we have available.
- Self Advocacy & being able to speak up for ourselves so we can be heard and have our needs met.
- Creating a network of people to support us as we move towards wellness
- The possibility of a brighter tomorrow
Contact us for more information: