Is your business looking to give something back?
We are asking local businesses to become champions for their communities and make a small contribution every month or year. Working together, we can help even more homeless and vulnerable young women.
A minimum gift of £25 a month or £300 a year makes a huge difference to a young person’s life who comes to us with nothing. It can buy items such as toiletries, food and sanitary products to help make our residents lives a little more comfortable.
Becoming a business champion brings additional benefits:
· Lasting recognition on our social media and website
· Receiving monthly updates on how your donation is making a difference
· Demonstrating your corporate social responsibility
· Combating homelessness in your area
· Tax benefits- see www.gov.uk/donating-to-charity/overview to see how your business could reclaim 25% gift aid on your donation
If you and your colleagues want to give a little to make a large difference, please fill in our application form or get in touch with Emily at email@example.com/ 07939618410 if you have any questions.
Local business champion case study
Kelly Pardoe Wealth Management
Kelly has been a local business champion since June 2019 because she knows how vital our services are to homeless and vulnerable young families
“The reason I wanted to support YWCA started with my mum who worked for many years with homeless women and children fleeing violent homes. I am therefore aware how important the services you offer are. I feel more support is needed in this area and I am proud to be part of a charity who genuinely changes people’s lives”
Find out more about Kelly Pardoe Wealth Management here